Case-Study: Implementing TeamLinx42 in a care facility
Table of Contents
In a care facility, the efficient distribution and fast retrieval of internal information and care protocols is the focus. TeamLinx42, an app for Microsoft Teams, serves as a central information platform in this context and offers a solution to this challenge.
- Time spent searching for information: Nursing staff often spend a lot of time searching for current nursing guidelines, medication lists or shift schedules.
- Inconsistent information management: There is a lack of a central point of contact for all relevant documents and information in everyday care.
- Unclear process management: Changes in care protocols or medication schedules are not always communicated consistently, leading to confusion and potential errors.
- Centralized access to information: TeamLinx42 provides the ability to create maps for categories such as “Renewable Energy”, “Crisis Management” and “Power Grid – Management”. These cards can be organized into meaningfully grouped sections.
- Decentralized self-service: Departments have the option of creating maps with relevant information themselves and making them available to the entire company.
- Security mechanisms: The creation of maps can be restricted to authorized persons.
- Fast and efficient search: An integrated search function improves the findability of information.
- Reduction of the time needed to obtain information
- Increase consistency and accessibility of enterprise information
- More efficient customization and management of business processes
With TeamLinx42, the care facility has the opportunity to create a central and efficient platform for accessing relevant information. This improves the efficiency of the care processes and increases staff satisfaction.